excalibur;665662 Wrote:
> From our numbers you will never be rich anyway. We are a dying race...

If never being able to get rich off of an item is enough of a reason
for giving it away then probably the vast majority of all items you see
in any store should be given away for free.

Because of the continual development of the Squeezebox system, Squeeze
Control is an app that will require continual support on my part to
maintain compatibility with latest versions of SB Server. For as long
as I will continue to support the app, I will sell it. When and if I do
decide to abandon the platform, then I may consider open sourcing it.

--
wt0