ciarpame;666443 Wrote:
> My feedback about new menu logic and side effects.
>
> Now items supposed to be inside Myapps are displayed both inside Myapps
> and at the root level.
>
> Writing here because I did not find an appropriate Trac item where to
> insert comment (or should I had to create e new one?)

That's the expected behavour.
Installed apps are now shown on the root level as well, but you can
remove all items that you do not want to show there.
(Either use the EditMode and unselect the menu entry, or longpress on
the entry and select 'remove from home menu'.)

PS: Yes, Beta stuff probably fits better in Trac than here in this
forum.
This thread is also SqueezeCommander's support thread and if we talk
about non-existent features, it may cause confusion...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android