Oh you've gone and done it now guys...
I was literally about to "treat" myself to a new SB2, credit card at
hand, and the email about the new SB dropped into the inbox!!
Now what am I supposed to do?!!
I like the new design - sure. Slight concern about the reclined angle,
is this adjustable? what is the angle out of interest? (yes this does
matter to me, as it could make viewing the screen difficult in my SB1's
current position..)

The next question is really to the UK distributor boys
(multi-task/cooltopia etc)
Whats your stock level like on the "old" (god that sounds weird!)
SB2's? If I decide that I need one now - will I get SB2 or be forced to
wait for SB3?

Thanks

Nic

--