I have a question on the Revue, now that SBS 7.7 is out.
Does any body know how these compare to SB devices for playing music?
Do they have the same or similar built in DAC's etc? I ask because they
are being sold for $99 and I could attach one to my the home theater,
which is in the one room that lacks a squeezebox.

--
Fahzz

Living Room: Duet, Adcom GFA 545II, Adcom GFP 555II, Polk SDA 2B
Dining Room: Paradigm Atom Monitor v.5
Bedroom: SB3,  Pioneer VSX 5700S,Pinnacle PN 5+, M&K VX-7 Subwoofer
Anywhere Else As Needed: Boom
Router: Linksys WRT54G
Server: SBS Version 7.6.1, Acer Aspire Laptop (Wired...Finally),
Windows 7 Home