mkozlows;667586 Wrote:
> Yes, but like a lot of people, I don't install pre-release software, and
> have been waiting for the little update notice in the Android Market.
> Is there a release schedule for the fix?

I understand where you are coming from and completely agree with you
that Logitech's support of this app is off the scale abysmal. However,
the apk that Michael Herger is pointing you to works fine on our two
HTC phones (A Desire & an Incredible S) both running Gingerbread. I
recommend installing it. You will die holding your breath for Logitech
to do anything officially

--
Edward Lowy