seanadams Wrote:
> We are pleased to introduce the third-generation Squeezebox.

No offense meant to anyone at slimdevices, but as much as I love the
SB, I feel this type of design is the WRONG direction to be moving in.
I'm of the opinion that this device should blend in with your
stereo...not stand out from it.

What is so difficult about offering 2 (or more) different case styles
that have the exact same hardware inside?  (One stereo component type,
and the new design)

I'm afraid if this is the permanent new look of the SB, then the SB2
may have been my last SB purchase.

(sorry if I'm putting a damper on these festivities)

--
danny6869