I have 2 Squeeze Radios and they both play in perfect sync. I also have
HTC Android phone I use around the house as an alarm clock and remote
control. I though it would be cool to have it sitting in the cradle,
connected to my Bose speaker and use it as another squeeze device. So I
purchased SqueezePlay this morning, but noticed that syncing basically
sucks like it does on softsqueeze, squeezeslave running on same server
as LMS - syncing is terrible. I haven't look in to this myself yet, but
wonder if anyone else thought about this - maybe Logitech has some
proprietary code in their h/w devices allowing them to sync up so good
and the rest of the s/w implementations suck so bad ?

--
moishap