joeriz;670051 Wrote:
> I've been having an issue for several days where the RadioIo channel for
> the Grateful Dead is not working on any of my Squeezeboxes and
> Transporter.  The station plays fine when I go to the RadioIo website
> and other RadioIo channels play just fine on my Squeezeboxes.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

It's a new RadioIo feature.  They have detected that you've exhausted
your monthly allocation of Greatful Dead.  Government studies have
shown that too much Greatful Dead is harmful to your health.  For your
safety, you need to abstain until the start of the next monthly cycle.

:-)

Back to serious mode, this is really strange - I have no idea why this
would happen.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod
Touch, SqueezeCommander on Xoom.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeBoxServer 7.5.5, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 37,509 songs, 2,934 albums, 515 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior