There are also the hopeless cases like my parents (65-69). My dad used a
pc at work, but the technical stuff does not interest him. Still need
assistance everytime he want to flush his camera.

They have had B&O TVs for 35 years and still have to look at the remote
when using it.

They would not be able to install neither SQ or Sonos.

So not sure what they should get when their 29 year old Beocenter 7700
dies.

But it is the same for most of my family; they can connect things but
if it doesn't work they give up... it have to be plug&play... the
ifruit way

--
slate

Main: Receiver (Audiocom) -> Beresford Caiman+ (Gatorized) -> Carver
A-500x -> B&W 704
Office: Receiver -> Luxman L-210 -> Stax SR84 Pro
-> Beresford Caiman (Gatorized) -> Superlux HD668B
Server: Zotac IONITX-A, 4 GB, 1 TB WD EADS, Win7 w. 7.6 (SQLite w. High
Mem)
Tied together by D-Link DIR-655 + DGS-1008D