MrC;670580 Wrote:
> Disable the A/V on both systems temporarily, as a test.
>
> These packages DO monitor network traffic.
>
> Verify your LAN's router settings too...  You're looking to ensure
> POSTs are not being blocked.
>
> You could use Wireshark on both systems to which system is preventing
> these requests.

I disabled AV on both PCs (on the SBS PC where I run MS Security
Essentials I could only find an option to disable real-time protection)
as well as the Windows Firewall on both PCs with no luck.

I had a look in settings for my router (Netgear). UPnP is turned on,
but there were no entries in something called UPnP Portmap Table. I
even tried Port Forwarding port 31416 (TCP) to the local ip address of
my SBS PC with no luck.

I downloaded Wireshark, but I do not know how to use it... I looked at
the How to setup a capture, and the shark is capturing something (I
installed it only on the MC PC as yet), but I have no idea what to look
for.

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPhone 4 & iPad, muso on remote computer running Win 7 64-bit | 7.6.2
(r33593) on Win XP