garym;671158 Wrote:
> this forum IS FOR USERS HELPING OTHER USERS. It is NOT the forum for
> asking logitech to fix or change anything.

That's the usual fanboy complaint when users are not happy and complain
on those forums.
I totally disagree.
In my opinion, on slimdevices forums, people are talking about
slimdevices (now Logitech) products and softwares.
They can tell if they are happy, unhappy, why, what they would like,
what they don't like, share their feelings or expectations.
Talk about Squeezeboxes competition.
Logitech developers sometimes post here, so it is not stupid to tell
what you would like ...
You can even ask for help if you want, and help others if you can !!!
And I certainly forget a lot.

May I point out that the title of this forum section is "General
Discussion" ... :)
I know english is not my native language, but I think I roughly
understand the meaning of those words.

--
nicolas75