Wigster;671396 Wrote:
> So they both appear the same.I am guessing that the duplication is due to WMP
> 12 cache being in a
mess.

You can clear the WMP 12 cache as follows:

1) In Windows Services select Windows Media Streaming and Stop the
service (if it is running)
2) In Windows Explorer browse to
C:\Users\[YourName]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Media Player and delete all
the files in that (cache) folder.
3) Restart the Windows Media Streaming service

I don't know why WMP 12 is showing HTML tags in your tracks. Certainly
Whitebear is not capable of making up such tags. My assumption is still
that the tags are being delivered by SBS or one of its plug ins. We
could verify that if you can turn on logging on the Http Server in
Whitebear and send me (part of) the results (search the log file an if
you see something like this embedded HTML send me that bit).

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver