sle118;673379 Wrote:
> Some of you may already have noticed that all the Napster tracks are now
> limited to a 30 secs preview.  After looking for some help on the
> Napster web site, I found these sad news for Canadian customers like
> myself.

And it shows again how cloud based music services can be a problem in
different countries. Support as many as possible is good, but you can
only trust your own library.

I hope some decision makers are aware of that not everything is
everywhere available.

--
jo-wie

2 * Classic, 2 * Boom, SC 7.6.2 auf GigaByte STA/C mit VIA C7 1GHz, 1GB
RAM, 250 GB 2,5" HD, Ubuntu Desktop 8.04 LTS, CD -> FLAC = dbpoweramp,
Mix MusicIP, Router AVM Fritz 3270

last.fm/user/jo-wie