My Apps : "This player is already registered to another user. If it was
purchased from someone, ask them to delete the player from their
account and try again."

This is driving me crazy - been trying to solve this for months. My
TRANSPORTER will play music - but will not list of process anything
under "My Apps". To access Napster had to uninstall and reinstall and
launch from Gallery to use it. Napster finally RIP today so I decided
to subscribe to Premium Spotify and install the plugin. All configured
in mysqueezebox.com but zero joy on the player although Spotify 1.0
listed in "Plugin Modules".
The post on Triode plugin for older players didn't appear to match my
setup?

I called Logitech support and they were unable to help? Said could not
support a transporter.? I paid £1k for this mega streamer and I can't
stream on it?

Transporter Firmware : 84
SBS V 7.5.5 r32671
OS : Linux