bluegaspode;675050 Wrote:
> Hi Duncan,
>
> I don't own an Android 4.0 device yet, so cannot say anything about
> compatibility.
> But what you are saying sounds very strange.
> Is the App really uninstalled automatically, when you install it on
> another device - or does it just disconnect/stop playing?
>
> From my understanding of the Android market you can install (and use)
> the App on as many devices as you like (provided they are all
> configured to use the same Google account).
> You cannot purchase an App twice via the same account.
>
> I also didn't ever hear from Apps being uninstalled/removed
> automatically (except some Apps with backdoors that Google removed
> because of security issues).

Update:

The install issue may have been Market related. I've tested again today
and installing on the Nexus doesn't force the removal from the Xoom.
First time I've seen or heard of such a thing happening.

There does seem to be an issue with the Nexus though. It's not happy
finding the Squeezebox Server (LMS 7.7.1 r33729 more accurately) under
it's own steam. When I put in the IP address for it to find, it still
struggles until I stop playback and then turn it on again. Works from
that point though.

Would it be possible to have the Settings->Squeezebox Server option
give two radio set options?

1) Automatic Discovery 2)

--
drunkahol