I agree that this stuff never gets old. I spend a lot of time listening
vs. watching the tube. I also have playlists for college football
stations, college basketball stations and pro stations. I can listen to
any game anywhere anytime....and the postgame comments and
interviews(winner or loser). The Squeezies are AWESOME. It's nice to
know that there are others who are just as obsessed as I.  I feel more
normal now.

--
Ikabob

Ikabob

Check out BUG:  Bug 17805      A VOID:Need an SB BOOM
Squeezebox Touch w/SBS; SAE Amplifier;Marantz Pre-amp;ESS Heil
Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com; MOG;
Sirius.com;
Ipeng remote controller.