Ok, here's a new one. My setup is: 2 receivers, 1 touch, and 1 radio.
The radio is always independent, but the receivers and touch are
usually synced.

Lately, at random times in the evening (some days, not all) (9 pm.. 10
pm.. sometimes as late as 1 am) I've been getting a mystery ghost alarm
on my Touch only... But it's strange:

1. None of the synced players play it. Only on the touch.

2. Squeezeserver does not report the touch playing anything at all
(playlist shows last list of songs.. not what's playing now).

3. Song that plays is not in my library. In fact, it's not even a song.
It's the first 20 seconds of a song in my library on repeat. But the
repeat is perfectly done so there is no gap in the audio, and it never
skips a beat. It will play for hours unless I turn off the alarm.

4. There is NO alarm set on squeezecenter.

5. While it's playing, mysqueezebox.com reports that none of the
players are connected to msb.com

6. It's spooky.

Any ideas? I am thoroughly freaked out at night.

--
FredFredrickson

Get your news and stock updates right here: 'Squeezebox Updates'
(http://sb.cnhpa.com)!