bluegaspode;675914 Wrote:
> In the first combo, where you chose to manually enter an address: it
> will always show all automatically discovered servers.

OK - I understand now. I dont see any automatic discovery servers on my
Nexus. Appears discovery usnt working on ICS. Works on the Xoom & HTC
Desire though. To anyone struggling with the Nexus, enter the server
manually, then stop & start playback via the main button.

bluegaspode;675914 Wrote:
> Um - this would be part of the Controller Apps. You did install at least
> the Logitech App (or the preferred SqueezeCommander?)
> Both show the album artwork of the current playing song.

I do, indeed, have both and SqueezeCommander is definitely preferred.
But what I'm talking about here is running SqueezePlayer on my Xoom
while it's in its dock. Sure i can see the artwork on SqueezeCommander
on my phone, but it would be cool to show the album art on the Xoom at
that point too. It's on display in it's doc - let it show the album art
too? Similar (I'm guessing here) to a Squeezebox Touch.
Would also be a killer for an Android tablet or device linked to a TV
to display a photo slideshow or some visualisations based on the music
playing. Like Goom and others?

Cheers

Duncan

--