Have been with Squeezeboxes for many years now, I think I will finally
move on. Well, I still love my SB3 and SBT and keep them in separate
setup. But for the main stereo setup, I'd like to explore something new
and capable.

What I need is reasonable priced (I'd say less than $1500), streaming
as good as SB/SBT, and with low jitter 24/192 digital output capability
(if can do 24/284 is even better), an outboard DAC will be used.

I was looking at Linn DS series, but they are so overpriced, and most
of the cost goes to build-in DAC/Amp etc which I really don't care.

Please post your opinion and thoughts.

--
lovemov