Hi Bluegaspode,
I bought my wife an ipad for Christmas, and to make it a
more enjoyable present I downloaded Squeezepad. Excellent app, but need
help with one small issue.
Using Napster,if I try to use the "search" function, the
keyboard pops up as it should, and I type in the artist/track/album I
wish to search for. Unfortunately, I can then get no further,as the
area I need to "click" on to complete the search is obscured somewhere
beneath either the keyboard or the album art of the previously played
track.
I realise I'm new to the ipad, and I'm probably missing
something obvious, but any help appreciated.

Trev.

I just double checked to make sure - this does not happen with
Squeezecommander

--
gruntwolla

Debian sheeva plug running sbs 7.5.4