pski;679756 Wrote:
> Are all the songs on Leopard in the same folder? To be missing that
> many, I think you have music in iTunes in more than one place.
>
> If that's true, you will need to put a link in the folder you choose in
> LMS to the other music folder(s.) This will let LMS find all your music
> since it follows links.
>
> If you are using the latest LMS, you can put an additional folder on
> the settings/general tab.

they are all in one place. what's weird is you scan once it picks up
say 2,200 songs, you scan again it picks up 2,500 or so. Totally
baffled. DRM accounts for a few hundred only. does ticking the use
itunes box matter? (doesnt seem to) does AAC vs MP3 make a difference??
does one or other work better for squeezebox? sorry if i sound dumb

--
londonman