psi3;680432 Wrote:
> My library consists of mp3 files and it appears to happen at the end of
> a track (can play the same track again and the noise doesn't happen!)
>
> The problem occurred today with only the Touch being used as the
> source.

Do you happen to have an external dac between the Touch and your amp?
I've had this happen once or twice when my dac loses signal lock.

--
rgro

Rg

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Vortexbox > Touch (wired) via optical > Rega
DAC > LFD LE IV Signature amp > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  Duet/SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5
Classic 5.1.

SBS 7.7.1 r33751 on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 2.0.  Touch w/Hardware
V.5.  Touch: FW 7.7.1 r9558.  Duet: FW 7.7.1 r9557.