Hi, I run my LMS on a WHS 2011.
When at least one Squeezebox (Radio or Touch) is active (not playing,
but showing the clock) it won't let my WHS go into standby.
To be more precise it comes out of standby after a few seconds.
If I disconnect all Squeezeboxes from the network standby works fine.

That's why I assume that every box sends WOL packages constantly.

I read in this forum that this can be solved when connecting to
mysqueezebox.com before shutting down the boxes, but this is not very
convenient.
Is there a better way to solve this issue?

Best Regards...

--
mhoffman