Hi

Does anyone know how/if it is possible to stream music from my Nokia
OVI account? We have set up the Squeezebox and it has successfully
recognised ITUNES but when we try to select the Nokia OVI music on the
Squeezebox we find it has recognised the name of the music file but
doesn't contain the music itself. I think it may have something to do
with the Nokia protecting the file but as the Squeezebox wireless
streams from the laptop wouldn't have thought that this would be a
problem?

Has anyone else has this problem and/or know how try rectify it?

Thanks
Gorddon

--
cargor