I had to write "forum list" because the title length is limited - I am
referring to the forum entry page with the overview over all forums
http://forums.slimdevices.com. It was a long way until I eventually
found http://bugs.slimdevices.com. Since "NEW Bugzilla Process"
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=74846) is rather
'hidden' in 'General Discussion' I didn't even see and read it, until
now. That's obviously not in the interest of the topic starter ..

When entering the forums, one's browser should find the topic "NEW
Bugzilla Process" when searching for key words like bug, feature,
request, enhancement.
So forum admin, would you please create some kind of link on
forums.slimdevices.com with above keywords in the description below
that points to respective thread? I am 100% positive there is a way in
the forum software to either hard-link a forum entry directly to an
entry, or to add custom links onto the main entry page ..

Looking forward to your reply,
Lee Binder

--
Lee Binder