Dear All,

After being happy with the out of the box performance of the Touch, I
am now stumped. I moved house and have a new router, a Thompson, with
WPS, every laptop, mobile phone, PS3 iPad gadget connects and works
seamlessly, but not the Touch. nothing I have tried will get it to
work. If I stick the Ethernet cable in the back it's golden, but it
just won't connect via WPS button or via the network key. I've factory
reset it, turned it off, beaten it with a stick, and it just won't play
ball.

The router uses WPA2-AES personal, which is supported I read, but no
luck..

Any clues? Or should I give up all hope?

Cheers

bT

--
BigTony