Since it was hard to show people how to use squeezecenter with
spotify/youtube and so on when I had a party at home, I searched for an
other solution. I used wave input and ds-bridge but since my server were
not at the same computer I came up with this:

I now use Edcast in conjunction with Icecast. I get a lag about 5
seconds but my sqeezeboxes play anything I input in my computer.

Edcast listen to "stereo mix" from the soundcard and it's streamed as a
320kbs ogg stream who I subscribe to in squeezecenter.

Works fine for me. Sometimes my boom loses the sound but never on my
radios. if that happen I pause the stream on squeezecenter and restart
it.

Anyways thought maybe someone might find it helpful.

Cheers

|Filename: squeezecenter.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12997|

wewen