Hi Pippin,

Thank you so much for the continued work on iPeng, which for me and my
relatives, is a stepstone in the way of usable, seamless digital audio
streaming.

Could you please consider, for a future upgrade, to separate the
"volume -" touch area from the multiplayer control dropdown popup ? I
have asked for this several times already; even though I don't consider
my fingers to be any fat, I really really have a hard time hitting the
"volume -" touch button without popping up the multiplayer control...
This is true for all screenviews (main; currently playing). It is the
only thing negative I can think of about iPeng; please make it
perfect:)

Regards,
--
Stéphane