Wigster;689796 Wrote:
> I am also running a plugin called WMP Tag Plus, which allows me to add
> to the library the files which are not normally supported. Maybe this
> is a key?

Yes that could be the cause (because I don't have that plug-in
installed). I will give it a try, and keep you posted.

Wigster;689796 Wrote:
> I am not sure whether this matters, ...

I think that is unlikely to matter...

Wigster;689796 Wrote:
> What doesn't work for either FLAC or AAC is skipping to a different
> point in the track. WIth the FLAC nothing happens, with the AAC,
> playing restarts from the beginning.Yes that sounds like a classic problem
> with LMS/SBS -- I can confirm
your experience... ;-(

Wigster;689796 Wrote:
> You have sent me a new version by PM: I am not sure whether you changed
> anything with regard to the above, but I'll let you know if there is
> any change.I changed quite a bit in the Play To functionality. Players should
> now
display much more track meta data and album art. Also if you Play To
with WAV, PCM or AIF, then Whitebear fixes the above mentioned LMS/SBS
problems with Seek and Pause, by proxying the streams and applying the
Seek internally itself.

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver