skvinson;690897 Wrote:
> For the past couple days, my player (a Classic SB) has constantly been
> pausing and "buffering." Is this an internet issue or is it something
> with the player/software? BTW, I'm running it wireless.
>
> Thanks

It could be a new WAP on the same channel near you. If you have a
wireless PC, install inSSIDer and see what else is in your area and
change your channel accordingly. (Rather than AUTO, use the lowest
channel selectable.)

You might want to make sure you have wireless security enabled since
you neighbors might use you connection otherwise.

Rebooting your WAP is also free and effective.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless