Yes I have.

I enclose a picture of the extended tags for one of the files getting
handled wrong in the Various Artists logic.

As you can see, there is no Compilation tag.

Furthermore I can add, that
- all the files/music in the folder has Album=Blandet Musik
- all the files/music in the folder has AlbumArtist=Diverse Kunstnere
- some files has ARTIST=[actual artists name] and others have Diverse
Kunstnere as the enclosed. (Diverse Kunstnere = Various Artists in
danish).

I have other folders where Album=[a given name other than Blandet
Musik, e.g. This Is Soul] where it works just fine, and Squeezebox does
not use it's build in various artists logic.
I have more of these, and AlbumArtists=Diverse Kunstnere is used across
more folders. Until now without problems. Also some files as Diverse
Kunstere as Artist, also until now without problems.

|Filename: ExtendedTags.JPG                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13123|

JENCDK