Hi, I'm using Squeeze Commander 0.9.6.4 on my Kindle Fire and it is
draining the battery due to wifi usage.  Badass Battery Monitor reports
Squeeze Commander is activating the wifi for hours while the Kindle has
only been in use for minutes.  Any idea what would be causing this?

Also, what is the default for "Wifi Settings" under Squeeze Commander
"Settings"?  I've changed it to try to solve the problem above and
don't recall where I started.  What exactly does this setting do and
how is it different from what the Kindle would normally do?  Thanks.

--
Apesbrain