bpa;695524 Wrote:
> IIRC Softsqueeze was written by Richard Titmuss when he was an ordinary
> user.  He was later "employed" by Slimdevices and Softsqueeze was
> adopted by Slimdevices and bundled with Slimserver although not sure
> which came first.
>
> When Squeezeplay was developed, Softsqueeze was effectively replaced
> and so Logitech stopped "supporting" it and so it became community
> supported. I think "curbed" is too strong - its functionality has not
> been changed.

Thanks for the info. I started just as the Duet was released <but not
shipped>

I've always loved Softsqueeze for two reasons: remote install is easy
over the phone and <before the Touch and Radio> exactly emulates my
hardware.

Despite all the complaints about software players, I've never had an
issue with sync.

Paul

--
pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless