results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=94250
Question: Should it be easier to convert favorites.opml to favorites.m3u
(playlist) in LMS?

- Yes!
- No!
- It's already easy to do; see my reply for instructions:
- I don't really care :(
- What's a playlist? ;)

sugarcube is a plugin that uses music-ip to create playlist based on
similarity with a seed track . very neat .
Yopu donate to get acess to a recent version, the one directly avaible
in the settings is not it

The drawbacks are that it's a bit bewildering to set up the first time
and that music ip is abandonware and works "as is" .
And you add the complexity of having a mip server running in prallel
with LMS .
Especially if your server is non windows and you analyze files on
another (in my case virtual) machine, it is a long overdue bug in LMS
to create similar functionality .

There is alo a mip plugin for LMS but then LMS would rely on mip's own
dB which is not as good as scanning and building a dB as LMS (if u can
believe that ,abandon-ware no bugfixes ) .

But you original problem, I can't program myself out of a paper bag .
But the problem looks a unusual otherwise googling would have found you
a solution by know .

But it looks computable to me, opml files are not random they are
designed by "rule" and so are playlists .

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom