AAAlllrightyThen;698917 Wrote:
> If the issue was solved, can anyone please write it here?

It's not solved yet, Logitech is working on it as far as I understand.

The crash is fixed in the 1.1.3802 version of Daylight Clock which I
just released, it was caused by mysqueezebox.com returning OK as status
but sending text data with an error message instead of image data. Not
sure why they don't use HTTP status codes to indicate an error, feels
very strange, but the 1.1.3802 version solves the crash and displays an
error message when it can't retrieve the image instead of crashing the
Squeezebox.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
You may also want to try my Android apps 'Squeeze Display'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.squeezedisplay)
and 'RSS Photo Show'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.rssphotoshow)
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.