Oh, wow, the return of the undead.... I thought MySpace was focusing on
laying of their staff these days.

I just tried it using the browser in iPeng and there is some stuff that
I can get to play although some tracks just give me a "403 forbidden"
even they do play on the iPad.
It's a bit hard to use (and just a hack anyway), looks like you have to
long-press the play buttons, no idea what the JavaScript on that page is
doing.

They also use non-persistant links like SoundCloud or Google Music so
you can't queue up tracks but just play them straight away (Google's
links are at least valid for a few minutes, SoundCloud's for one minute
or so but MySpace's seem to be really short-lived.