If this is too off topic i apologize in advance, but I'm hoping someone
here can give me a credible answer.

I have a brand new vehicle (Yay!). The audio head unit will accept a USB
drive, and I now have 64 gigs of Mp3's on random play, which is kind of
like having Radio Paradise in my car.

The Mp3's are from various sources, and I notice a significant volume
difference between tracks, notwithstanding setting replay gain as album
using Foobar 3000. Does anybody know if car stereos read replay gain
tags? The members on the car audio forums don't seem to know about
replay gain.

The car is an Acura with a base Panasonic audio system.

Thanks.