zowie wrote:
> Aren't they a little taller?  They look it from the pic.  -Height -
> clearance is my problem in switching over from jewel cases.  I have
> univenture safety sleeves for my cd-r's and they don't fit.
Sorry, just noticed you were replying to me!

They are not noticeably taller. If they are it would be at most a couple
of millimetres. As height is so critical for you I will measure one
tonight compared to a jewel case and repost.  You could always e-mail
the Jazz Loft - they were very helpful to me when I was organising
import to the UK.