(lazy-copied my post from another forum, thought somebody here might
know a solution as well...)

What steps will reproduce the problem?

1. Install latest version of Spotify
2. Use Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
3. Install lateste version of DSBridge
4. Use Squeezebox Duet with latest software installed

Expected output (just as it worked on my XP machine) should be that
DSBridge streams Spotify to my Squeezebox. When I try to connect to the
IP of my new (Win 7) laptop though, Squeezebox throws the error *"Error
on HTTP socket: Bad file descriptor"*. It IS streaming though, because
if I stream it to my XP laptop there is no problem....

- Spotify 0.8.2.610.g090a06f8
- Squeeze Center 7.7.2
- Windows 7
- DSBridge latest