bpa wrote:
> Using Softsqueeze to debug sync is pointless as Softsqueeze is known not
> to sync reliably.  Only the hardware players can sync reliably.

Hi BPA. Thank you for your reply, but you misunderstand me.  I installed
SqueezeServer and the two instances of SoftSqueeze on a virtual machine
purely to ascertain the sync values on a clean, default installation.  I
then took these values and applied them to my actual setup at home.  I
did this because I hadn't had a reply to my post asking for the default
sync settings.

Now that I have the default sync settings applied to my real, hardware
setup at home, as described, I am still having issues when the players
are synced.

bpa wrote:
> To see what is happening I suggest enabling the logging (player.sync) as
> it will provide hard evidence on why LMS is trying to resync. For sync
> to work properly you need a good hardware clock on your PC - in the
> pastr some users have found that this is a cause of problems.

This is useful information, thank you.  Just to be clear, I am not yet
using LMS, I am using SqueezeServer 7.6.1  Is logging supported on that
version of SBS?  Not sure how to enable logging, but I'll do some
searching.