JJZolx wrote:
> I don't see much, if any, real difference between those colored themes
> and the default one. They're just inverted.The coloured themes work without
> problems in my environment, compared to
the Slimdevices theme which causes some annoying side effects (see 'Post
#60'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?94513-make-suggestions-about-the-new-forum-appearance&p=702590&viewfull=1#post702590)).

JJZolx wrote:
> They even appear to use the same style graphics and icons.On the first two
> levels they use their own icons; below that the icons
of the Slimdevices theme are used.

routehero wrote:
> You're welcome to suggest a theme if you have one in mind.Of course I would
> suggest a certain theme if I knew its name. Is there a
website where I can see which themes are available for the forum
software used here (is it vBulletin?)? Right now my suggestion is just
"a theme like the coloured ones, but non-inverted".