Hi

I recently replaced my ancient SB1 at home, and re-deployed it at my
office.  The SB1 was happily associated with my "mysqueezebox.com"
account, and I was able to use MOG for streaming (I have a premium
account) .

I decided to open up a new "mysqueezebox.com" account for my office
specifically for this machine, and have bought a separate MOG account
for work which I have added to this "New" mysqueezebox account. Now, I
am able to use this new MOG account using the remote, but I cant drive
it through the web interface (which is how I generally drive the SB when
Im at work, via the Chrome extension).

I think this might have something to do with associating this SB1 with
this new "mysqueezebox" account. It isn't listed, and if I try to
connect at the squeezebox itself it tells me the unit it too old to
connect.  This must be a new limitation as, at some point, I must have
been able to connect this unit it to my old account.

Any ideas if not being able to associate this machine is at the root of
this problem, and if so, is there any way I can resolve this ?

I hope the above makes sense.... not the easiest situation to explain
!!

Thanks !