Willardfan wrote:
> Both SBs are connected by ethernet so it is not a WiFi signal strenght
> issue. Thanks for thinking about this though.

hmmm, I'd try a few tests to isolate the problem.

1. switch the two SB players. If the same location buffers, it is the
eithernet wiring/switches and not the player.  If the buffering follows
the player, it is something with the player.
2. if the wiring, before doing anything else, I'd plug the ethernet
cable into a different slot in the router itself, just to rule out the
particular router connection.  After that, I'd start trying to diagnose
any cables/switches by replacing.....