Here's another squeezeslave-as-a-service setup script.  This one will
configure a squeezeslave service for debian distros and for fedora.
Mostly, I worked this up as an exercise in creating an interactive
service install script using whiptail and to create a script that
supported both sysv style init scripts as well as systemd unit files.
It turned out to be a much bigger chore than I anticipated.  Anyway,
here it is, in the attached zip file.  And this is what the whiptail
setup menu looks like:

|Filename: config-squeezeslave.zip                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13449|