toby10 wrote:
> Try pressing & holding the BACK (left) arrow, this will put the SB3 in
> Setup mode.  Scroll to Network Setup, select Wireless.
>
> If it isn't offering Wireless as an option then possibly it's WiFi board
> is fried or disconnected.

If I start it with the Ethernet cable in doing a factory reset by
pressing the Add button, I get to choose the language, then 'Set up
networking', going right on this goes onto Obtain IP automatically...so
that's passed or skipped the option to select Wireless?

Then using the BACK (left) button as you say suggest takes me through
the same sequence, with no wireless option.

I can see that a power interruption could damage, but not displace the
WiFi board...I hope not though :-(

Thanks for the advice