nonnoroger wrote:
> I left it blank as I am seeing the same top 100 list for tracks as I see
> from the Mac client. This is how I interpreted the instructions.
>
> Just in case though, I have now selected United Kingdom and applied the
> changes. Still getting the region problem though, but thanks for the
> suggestion.

Is the "Always Stream via Helper" option enabled ?
I'm not sure if it has any effect but if you have a Radio or Touch and
don't have it checked I think it streams using the firmware while
checking it will make sure it streams through the plugin. However, I
don't think it should matter as both the player and SBS/LMS is in the
same country, but maybe the firmware streaming somehow communicates with
mysqueezebox.com and that causes the issues.

Also, make sure you use the correct Spotify plugin, both will appear
under "My Apps", the one with the orange icon is the third party plugin.