pippin wrote:
> No. Apple doesn't let you just add stuff to the library on the device so
> it's complicated and I don't really see a demand for all of that work,
> yet. Nobody has asked for it for a long time. People keep asking for
> streaming from iPhone to a Squeezebox but not for syncing content to the
> iPhone. I suspect those who want to do this have a solution for it.

I've asked this a long time ago and lost hope also a long time ago. I
went the way to auto-convert my flac-library to mp3 (already was in
place for my non-Apple Players), import those files to a otherwise non
active iTunes installation and use iTunes Match to sync my music.
Involves a few extra steps but i can't imagine a better solution today
(for me)

have a nice day,
Markus