Well for starters, I downloaded the Squeezepad app as well as the
Squeezepbox app from the iTunes store so I assume they are both are the
most resent versions.

For the Squeezepad app,  my only option on startup is "MySB.com
Registration".  From there I get the option to "Create an account" or "I
already have an account".  I have an account so I enter my email and
password.  The only option I get is "Continue" which takes me no where.
My screen also says "No players available" on top.  In settings I am
using MySqueezebox.com

For the Squeezebox app, when I log in, it tells me to choose a player.
Then below it says "Your player was not found.  Make sure that your
player is plugged in and available on the network."  For some reason I
don't think this is the correct app.

There are no connection problems and my iPad is connected to the
internets

I greatly appreciate your help and time