wildgoose wrote:

> 1) what is the hardware requirement of ipeng for ipod touch? I have a 1G
> and 2G ipod touch. It will be really nice if this can work with the
> original ipod touch..

There is something I need to add to this:

It is VERY likely that iPeng versions from a month on or so will no
longer support the 2G iTouch and the iPhone 3G (not 3GS). It might be (I
don't know) that it will be possible to make legacy versions available
then but as well it might not be. I can't comment on details since I'm
on iOS 6 NDA but it's not like I would have a choice as it looks right
now. It's also not iPeng specific but will probably affect all new
versions of most Apps.
It might change until release but that's what it currently looks like.

SO IF YOU USE ONE OF THESE DEVICES, MAKE SURE TO KEEP BACKUP COPIES OF
CURRENT IPENG RELEASES (I'D EXPECT AT LEAST ONE MORE THAT STILL SUPPORTS
THE DEVICES, THE ONE THAT IS ALREADY ON THE WAY).

BTW: those of you who already use iPeng under iOS 6 will have notices
that it crashes when you try to use MySqueezebox.com. I'll have a
workaround for that in the next iPeng update but it's actually a bug in
the iOS 6 beta, a pretty nasty one that's likely also causing a lot of
other crashes you might eventually see and that I assume will go away
until iOS 6 goes public, it's a known and documented issue.
Anyway, the workaround is on the way....