bluegaspode wrote:
> What system that was created in the last two years and use on a regular
> basis is not "interdependent" ?

What I mean is I ended up buying several SBs (not to mention Squeezepad
and iPeng) rather than just staying with the original SB3 for piping
music to the HiFi. With an excellent and versatile system such as the
SB-LMS system, it has a tendency to grow! As it happens, I could quite
well envisage having one UE-based system with the (former) SBRs just
streaming radio and the LMS-Touch for the HiFi.

Frankly I never expected the Touch to be available for ever - but I had
always hoped the SB line of kit would continue with new models.

Robert